Thursday, October 27, 2011

My TCU reform site...now with interactivity!

I've wanted to add an interactive element to my site from the beginning but found it difficult to choose something that complemented the main site content. Flashy music or videos would overwhelm my reform idea and wouldn't relate well to the cause. Today I had the idea of inviting visitors to sign a petition to show their support for my campaign. While reading through the QuickProject book I found instructions for creating a form in Dreamweaver and voila!

Creating a form might not seem like much to Dreamweaver experts, but for a novice like me, every small victory matters! Having a visible way for people to show their support will encourage more people to visit the site and spread the word about my scholarship reform campaign. How are you planning to include interactive elements in your design?

No comments:

Post a Comment